My web page

Poster: EoganOg@aol.com

Just to give you folks an update--I was going though my web files this
afternoon in an attempt to streamline some things to take up less memory and I
managed to delete my main index page.  No worries, though, I will rebuild it
later on.  In the meantime, my SCA pages (including the Motley Crew page) are
still accessable.  You just have to go right to them, rather than through my
main page.  You can access it at:
http://www3.wcu.edu/~mn13189/sca.htm
I have not updated the Motley Crew page to include articles from the summer
issue yet, but this will happen soon.  Those MC subscribers that I have e-
maila ddress for will be notified when this happens.
Aye,
Eogan