Re: THE LIST!

Poster: "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@lan2wan.com>

On Wed, 26 Aug 1998, Tristan de Roquelaure wrote:

> Denethor:	Patrick Stewart
> Golum:		Steve Buscemi
> Sauraman:	Malcolm McDowell (My own personal addition)
> Strider:	Liam Neison
> Eowynn:		Alicia Silverstone

No, no, the young woman who played Rowena from last year's production of
_Ivanhoe_!  She did a good job of challenging Bois-Guilbert the Templar to
armed combat!

> Elrond:		Patrick McGoohan (Who??)

>From "THe Prisoner" and also played Edward on Braveheart

> Gandolf:	Max Von Sydow (Again, who??)

He was in a lot of Bergman films (like the 7th Seal), and also played
King Osric in "Conan the Barbarian".

Istvan Dragosani
                                         http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy