Re: Current rules for polearm construction

Poster: M STATE <M.STATE@mci.com>

>From the Atlantian Marshal's Page:

17.Polearms
       A.A polearm is any padded weapon more than 30" in length.
        B.No polearm may be longer than 7.5 feet in overall length.
       C.Polearms may not weigh more than 6 pounds.
       D.Polearms may have thrusting tips on both ends.
        E.Polearm thrusting tips must be at least 2" in diameter and compress at least .5"
        F.Polearms may have striking surfaces only on one end.
       G.Polearms must have 1, 2 or 4 edges and these must be clearly marked.
       H.At least 1/4 of the length of a polearm must be padded.
        I.Polearms must have at least one inch of padding.
        J.The padding on a polearm must have at least .5" of progressive compression.
       K.No rigid materials may be used in the construction of a polearm head.