RE: [Fwd: Taking the LOTR stuff off the List]

Poster: Tom Gideon <tgideon@dc.usweb.com>

It's not the irrelevance to the list that bothers me--its the sheer
volume of mail these threads have generated and the fact that since
they've hived out to about four threads, I can't set up a single kill
file to weed it all out.  Is there a netiquette document on the list's
web site to which we can point people?

Yours in (electronic) service,

Thomas Lyon of Braemar