Re: Swans

Whilst standing watch on the pier yesterday, I was watching the swans
swimming around the boats.  Not that I'd be willing to eat these particular
birds (not after all the time they've been swimming around RCs!), but does
anyone have any period recipes for swan?  Has anyone (Ras?) actually cooked
or eaten swan?

Alasdair mac Iain

I should hope NOT!   I know there are period recipes for them, but they are beautiful, lovely birds!  Heavens!
Heather SWANN
aka Miriam Rachel bat Mordecai