Re: Female Royal Peers (and takced on questions)

Poster: Petrus of Steinen <ravenest@erols.com>

>I personally would take a break for awhile after being a king
>or prince because of burn out. I can't help but respect people who sacrifice
>so much for others so I salute all who give there lives to the game  to be
>queen.

"Once a Knight, always a Knight, but once a King is once too often!" As
well, I salute those who offer their time and resources to the society at
large, most especially the Royals.

Also, I am VERY interested in archery here. I happen to be within the
Barony of Storvik, and would like to know possibly some specifics or URLs
with specifics on where I could buy the "Baldar Blunt" arrowheads, whether
or not the fiberglass shafts are legal at this time (I saw something
regarding an experimental basis dated in '97, and then later on an archer's
page reviewing the shafts quite thoroughly, and it was dated April '98) and
whether there is any such thing as integrated forces practice (swords &
boards with archers supporting). Any help or leads would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you for your help,
Petrus of Steinen

"There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to
     use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death,
         and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

                     - General George S. Patton, Jr.