Re: Myths and Rumors

Poster: Dave Montuori <damont@wolfstar.com>

Rhiannon>> Any questions?

Rosine> Yes. How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

I'm sorry, your Excellency, but you have left too many terms ill-defined
in your question, and thus we cannot answer it.

You asked about "angels," but failed to specify whether you meant *just*
those members of the heavenly choir named "angels" or the more common
definition which is inclusive of all nine choirs (seraphim, cherubim,
thrones, dominions, principalities, powers, virtues, archangels, angels)
and, what's more, it's probable that distinctions can be made amont the
members of each choir which might have a significant effect on the answer
to your question, depending on which subgrouping(s) we were choosing from.

Pins, too, come in many different sizes and shapes; thus to talk about the
"head of a pin" doesn't give us enough data regarding how big said pinhead
is.

Of course, all this is moot if the beings in question cannot dance.

Evan
ducking and running