Re: Off topic but important

Poster: Jon Warren <seinfeld@vt.edu>

One more important thing about the whole voting/democracy thing:

Part of democracy is the choice to not take part in politics. I haven't seen a
candidate that I thought might be worthy of any office since Perot ran, and I
didn't agree with everything he stood for. I choose not to vote, because I
refuse to be held responsible for the actions of these fools who think they're
in charge. As far as the law is concerned, I have to obey them anyway, which
isn't right, but I feel a lot better about myself by not granting anybody the
authority to make decisions for me, unless I truly beleive that they can be
trusted to make the right decisions.

Gideon of Black Diamond