Available musicians for Crown Tourney?

Poster: "Garrett, William" <WGarrett@sierrahealth.com>

Greetings to the patrons of the Merry Rose from Lord William Ringlancer of
Locksley!

I am participating in the tournament this weekend so I can do my best to
elevate My lady to the place she truly belongs, for she is Queen of my
heart.  I am interested in having trumpets and/or drums playing as we
process in.

Are there any musicians that would be interested in helping me present my
lady in the manner in which she deserves?  I would be most appreciative.

If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible (if you have
green and white garb, that would be a huge bonus!)

If some compensation is expected/desired, perhaps that can be arranged.  I
brew, and we make cordials as well.

Thank you, my lords and ladies, for your time and trouble!

Innkeeper! A round of Bock for all interested!

In service,
Lord William Ringlancer of Locksley
Squire to Sir Marco Valerio Dibartolomeo (Caid)
"Honor before Ambition"