Re: Myths and Rumors

Poster: "Erica Stark" <ejstark@hotmail.com>

Dave Montuori <damont@wolfstar.com> wrote:

<snip>

>Of course, all this is moot if the beings in question cannot dance.
>
>Evan
>ducking and running

Yes, but can their heraldry be blazoned? It says right here in my
Christmas Carol book that Herald Angels can sing (at least the ones that
made the choir), and if you have heralds, that implies heraldry, right?
(doesn't say if they can dance, though)

Just went and looked through some of my books.  In a number of 11th &
12th cent. manuscripts, the angels are drawn in the 'gothic twist'
position, and it certainly _looks_ as if they are dancing.

Erica Poitevins