A remarkable Medieval Collection in our own back yard...

Poster: gregory.stapleton@funb.com

This may be old news to some, but I've just learned of this from a site in
the UK and verified it with a phone call to the place.......

In Durham, NC at Duke Univeristy at the Duke University Art Museum, they
house the Brummer Collection of Medieval Art.  It is sited as being a
"remarkable collection of medieval art ... which ranges from monumental
stone pieces to small objects in wood, ivory and metal."

Anyone been to see this?  Could you supply further comment on the
collection?

Thanks,
Gawain Kilgore