Aileen's Harp

Poster: MHWag@aol.com

Oh my, I was not expecting quite so much interest.
More information:
- 3-octaves
- wire strings (comes with extra strings, which will be needed, currently
several are broken), sturdy fingernails not included
- lap-harp sized, ummm...about 18x20?...
- no case
- comes with 2 how-to-learn-to-play books
- asking $200 or best offer, I purchased it from Argent Fox at Pennsic 4 years
ago for $225
- I will bring it to Windmasters Hill Baronial Champions event, if it has not
found a loving home by Twelfth Night, I will bring it then

Aileen