Tir-y-Don Fighter Practice Royal Attendance

Poster: Bellatrix2@aol.com

Greetings Atlantia From Stephan and Niobe,

       We write this missive to all who might have interest.  This Sunday His
Grace, Duke Paul of Bellatrix, my father, will accompany Us to the fighter
practice of the Fair Barony of Tir-y-Don.  He will provide any instruction
desired.  For those intersted I apologize for the late notice about the
practice attendance, but We did not know we would be in attendance Ourselves,
until just a few days ago.  Please feel free to pass the word.

Adieu

Stephan
Princeps, Atlantia

PS  Forthcoming is a schedule of other fighter practices We will attend.