RE: Where does one find minority permission forms?

Poster: "Mohajerin, Leila" <mohaj001@onyx.dcri.duke.edu>

Thank you Falcone for answering one question.  However, these are the
basic waiver of liability form. I am looking for the "I am giving charge
of my kid to this person" form.  It is the one that allows someone to
sign for medical attention.  I believe Ysolt may have given one to Galen
last night, but I still wonder if such a form is on line somewhere? And
if not, could it be?
Thanks for any help on the matter
Sveva