Re: A Public Service Announcment

Poster: Katherine Haggerty <haggerty@email.unc.edu>

Of course, as the best friend, I must insist that it is _L_ady PenisBane
to you gentlemen. However, I'm not in favor of Lady JewelBane...someone
might mistake the name, and we wouldn't want even one person in the rapier
community to lack the important information.

In Service (well-sort of...)
Katherine