A thought!

Poster: "Michael Jeffrey Looney" <barderic@mailcity.com>

I was thinking last night about the Cosby's question, and I have my own now.
If, or when, that DID happen, could they have had him murdered and called it lawful if the murderer was caught?
How many instances are their of women being the murderer's device?
Could she have been sent to anotherprovidence or some other place if the guy she's have the affair with is an important figure as well?
And if he IS an important figure, would they have caused a scandel such as we are seeing today?

Always,
Tristan
---
Tristin de Roquelaure ("idiot savant")