questions (fwd)

Poster: clevin@ripco.com (Craig Levin)

Kari Kyst:

> I guess where I was going with the woman question was:  Would it be far fetched
> if a very rich woman was trying to overthrow an over lord?  Would it make any
> difference if no one except a select few knew that a woman was behind it?

If nobody knows, then why would anyone care?

One also must note that the Tudors had pretty much completed the
work of their predecessors in quashing the independence of the
magnates. The only overlord worth kicking over is, frankly, the
throne.

--
http://pages.ripco.com:8080/~clevin/index.html
clevin@ripco.com