On that Note!

Poster: Missy Walters <missy@greenwood.net>

Need we all be reminded that our own dear Society was begun so long ago in
part by WRITERS who may have had their own humble beginnings in a similar
manner!  And I will concur with what has gone before, the Society should
strive to teach all that we have worked so hard to learn, and in some cases
to bring back from the art's near extinction, in order to continue learning
about the time period that we all so obviously love!  I myself have had
trouble reasearching things, as I live in a small town, and the reasources
aren't that readily available to me.  To all of those who have shared their
knowledge with me, I am deeply grateful!

In service to the dream,
Missy Walters

Brighannagh Ceantaine
House Tieglion Ban