Greetings Heralds

Poster: Mark Mettler <mettler@bulloch.com>

Hail and well met!

I am Gryffri de Newmarch of Meridies at your southern border.  I am from
the Shire Forth Castle, pursuviant herald of the college.
http://www2/gasou.edu/SCA .  I send most valiant greetings and
salutations to you all.

I submit an inquiry of the Heralds:  Does anyone have the most recent
Heraldic submission forms in a PDF or Word or Word Perfect Format?  If
so please e-mail me.

Gryffri de Newmarch
My device: Per fess embattled argent and azure, a griffon rampant sable
between four annulets, two and two, gules and a cross moline argent.
--
"il est bon de frotter et limer notre cervelle contre celle d'autrui."