Re: Greetings Heralds

Poster: Michael Houghton <herveus@Radix.Net>

Howdy!

> Poster: Mark Mettler <mettler@bulloch.com>
>
> Hail and well met!
>
> I am Gryffri de Newmarch of Meridies at your southern border.  I am from
> the Shire Forth Castle, pursuviant herald of the college.
> http://www2/gasou.edu/SCA .  I send most valiant greetings and
> salutations to you all.
>
> I submit an inquiry of the Heralds:  Does anyone have the most recent
> Heraldic submission forms in a PDF or Word or Word Perfect Format?  If
> so please e-mail me.

Pennon might be able to provide the Meridien forms in PDF format, but
you should ask him directly. I know that I provided the generic (Brobnagian
College of Heralds) forms to him in MacDraw format for him to work from.

yours,
Herveus

--
Michael and MJ Houghton   | Herveus d'Ormonde and Megan O'Donnelly
herveus@radix.net         | White Wolf and the Phoenix