Rattan for 12th Night

Poster: geneviamoas@juno.com

Greetings all !  If you are wondering what to get your favorite Fighter
how about Rattan.
Seareach is coming to 12th Night and we have Rattan for sale. If you
pre-pay ($20) we will bring the Rattan to 12th night so the surprise can
be complete. We do not plan to bring extra so reserve yours now.  It is
9ft long and from 1"-1 3/4" in diameter. $20/stick. Make checks Payable
to : Shire of Seareach / SCA,Inc.
Thankyou now back to our regularly scheduled e-mail

Genevia
MoAS, Shire of Seareach
geneviaMoAS@juno.com
Ginger Liles