Feast Space for Twelfth Night--Final Update (probably)

Poster: Dryw Freed <web4539@charweb.org>

There are currently NO feast spaces, Middle Eastern or otherwise,
available for feast at Twelfth Night.  I will be confirming the last
several reservations by tomorrow evening, and will attempt to contact
people whether or not they did get feast space.  If you have any
questions or concerns and have not heard from me by Monday evening, please
contact me.
In service,
Lady Dryw