Re: Cadfael IV on PBS

Poster: "Bruce C. Miller" <bmiller@mnsinc.com>

My lovely wife, an avid reader of the Cadfael series, was highly annoyed
over the "Pilgrim of Hate" episode (I bought her Cadfael IV to celebrate
her birthday), as it differs markedly from original book.  For one
thing, the guy on crutches is miraculously cured of his affliction for
real and he is a nice guy who deserves this--and this was considered
proof that Cadfael was correct in allowing St. Winifred's bones to go
elsewhere.

--Arbogast of Diedenhofen