Re: Pennsic Letter

Poster: AEdric the Grene <AEdric@mindspring.com>

>Poster: James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain <alasdair.maciain@snet.net>
>
>At 19:20 9-1-99 -0500, AEdric the Grene wrote:
>>(which is ridiculous, since the rule says only
>>that "a reasonable attempt" is needed).
>
>Actually, no, it doesn't.  It says "an attempt."

Sorry, you are certainly correct, Lord mac Iain.  Sorry about
editorialising in quotes, all!  Just to be clear, I think an "attempt"
means that one is reasonably trying to produce the defined clothing
standard.  (And, I only say that 'cause I've been around `rules lawyers'
[like my brother and myself] for waayyy too long.  :-))

AEdric the Grene
House Howling Mouse