Re: SCA children

Poster: kathleen.hogan@juno.com (Kathleen M Hogan)

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999 21:24:51 -0500 Flutesong & Kira
<flutesong1@geocities.com> writes:

>Yes, children raised in the SCA can be quite remarkable.
>When my son was three (he's four now), I noticed him standing by a
>path at an event. As different people approached, he watched them
>carefully. When the person approaching was an attractive woman, my >son
would strikehis cutest pose, smile charmingly, and try to get her
>attention.

My daughter (now 5) likes to flirt at events, too....but her targets tend
to have white belts or "pointy hats".  I've been very careful to teach
her what is and is not acceptable behavior in that regard.

Caitlin nicFhionghuin
House Oak & Thistle