Re: Mercs for Hire!

Poster: Peter Adams <redduke@earthlink.net>

> Actually, I tend to think of Atlantia as being a whole mercenary Kingdom
> when it comes to Pennsic.  Not that this is some horrible thing, mind you.

Um in my view, Atlantia stands in a spot far closer to Burgundy in the
hundred years war, a political entity that was not client to either
principle side that fought for its own advantage on whichever side was
not trying to conquer it.  Mere semantics?  You be the judge, but there
are many, myself included, for whom that is an important distinction.

Badouin