RE: Stilhavn General Meeting Announcement

Poster: "Gabrielle Stryker" <gstryker@xperts.com>

I do not have any information about the chosen meeting site, but I can say
that the autocrats of Coronation were not approached about having the
meeting at the church where the event is being held.  Inquiries are being
made about availability of the church just in case the meeting location can
be changed at this late date.  (It is fairly unlikely that it will be
available.)

Perhaps this question would best be answered by the person who is in charge
of finding sites for meetings, who I believe is Baroness Ekaterina of Bright
Hills.

Lady Eadan ni Fhionn Leithe
Exchequer, Barony of Caer Mear