Re: Stilhavn General Meeting Announcement

Poster: Kevin of Thornbury <kevin@maxson.com>

SCAVard@aol.com wrote in response to Alesia Gillefalyn:

<snip>

> In Janaury, Coronation was but a single paragraph in
> the =Acorn= on the last page of event announcements.  More than likely, nobody
> thought to compare the scheduled meeting date to the Kingdom calendar.  We do
> so much traveling up here in the north anyway, supporting each other's events
> and functions, that quite frankly it probably didn't occur to us.  Many people
> will be day-tripping to/from Caer Mear, and supporting a Sunday afternoon P
> meeting is a can-do.  I know things are different in your neck of the woods,
> perhaps this is just another difference between our two ends of Atlantia.

<snip>

> // Vard //
>
> Lord Edvard Gayer, Chronicler
> Barony of Dun Carraig, Atlantia

Good Lady Alesia, I know you already understand this, but this is for
the benefit of those that may not.  "Up here in the north", central and
southern events do indeed "occur to us", and I love going to as many as
I can.

_____
 \_/   kevin@maxson.com   http://www.atlantia.sca.org