new deputy baronial herald

Poster: "Gene Bonar" <eogan@mindspring.com>

Howdy Ho Neighbors,

Well I am pleased to tell you that I've taken a deputy.  If you haven't met
Donna Maridonna Benvenuti I recommend that you do so.  Apart from being a
lovely person she is a very good  herald.  She comes from Ansteorra, where
she was a Baronial herald.  She regularly contributes to the SCA Heralds
list and was recently praised by the Laurel Queen of Arms, Jaella on how
nice her personal heraldry was.

She will be focusing on book heraldry and training.  Feel free to contact
her with questions at   maridonna@att.net and visit her web page at
http://home.att.net/~maridonna/home.htm

BTW, she likes referring to herself as the Baronial Bookie.

Eógan mac Ailpein,  Windmasters' Hill pursuivant
Elvegast, Windmasters' Hill, Atlantia
mka Gene Bonar  919.577.3913  eogan@mindspring.com