Re: April 1st Heraldic Submissions for A.S. 33

Poster: "Grey Randall" <boroghul@bellatlantic.net>

Evan uge-ber:Names (3d edition). Oxford: Oxford Univ. Press, 1977.

> That concludes this batch of Atlantian heraldic silliness... wait
> 'til next year. Until then I remain yours in service,

Heraldic  silliness....concluded?

Um, Evan, my friend...that is probably the biggest April Fool joke of them
all!

--

Yours,

Grey Randall/Lord Boroghul Khara
"Milla nummi pro capite hominis nothum inconsiderati qui ultimam poculum
potus capit neque novam ollam fabricatur!"