bows

Poster: N1bbler@aol.com

Greetings,
Good day to all. Just a quick inquery. I wish to get more involved in sca
target archery. Right now I only own a fiberglass recurve that i plan to use
for combat archery. I wish to purchase a recurve for target achery. I have
seen many sca archers with nice recurves. Where do i find a source to puchase
one? All I seem to be able to find is modern day bows with all the
accessories.

              Thank you

               Gregor