Regional Dance Practice - 4/18

Poster: SCAVard@aol.com

Friends:

Those of you who are subscribed to the Merry Rose might have seen an
announcement regarding this weekend's Regional A&S Collegium which is being
held in the same location as our dance practices.  If you saw it, then you
will have seen that the event coordinator has "announced" that our dance
practice will allegedly be from Noon to 2 pm.

Unfortunately, this is incorrect.  Our practice will run from 1-3 pm as usual.

The coordinator attempted to contact me last week while I was away on a
business trip to ask permission to reschedule us.  Failing to get in touch
with me, she went ahead and made an executive decision and announced that we
had been moved.

Though the Collegium and the Dance Practices are both SCA-related functions,
the paperwork behind them are completely different.  I have reserved the
Exercise Room on alternate Sundays from 1-3 pm for our practices, and without
communication between myself and the Community Center, no changes can be
made.  Since I have not spoken to the Community Center, and since the
Community Center has not contacted me to ask if we can be rescheduled, there
has been NO CHANGE to our plans.

Please pass the word to others who may be joining us for practice.  I
apologize for the confusion caused by Ana's announcement.  Though Ana's heart
was in the right place, she overstepped her authority by announcing the
rescheduling of a practice that she has no control over.

For details regarding dance practice, our URL is
http://members.aol.com/SCAVard/dance.htm

See you Sunday, at 1.
// Vard //

Lord Edvard Gayer, Chronicler