Northern Dance Practice - Cancelled (5/2)

Poster: SCAVard@aol.com

A reminder to those who may not have received word yet....

The every-other-weekly <g> Northern dance practice scheduled for this coming
Sunday (May 2nd) has been canceled, so that all may attend Crown Tourney in
Black Diamond the day before.  The next scheduled practice is Sunday, May
16th.

For more info, keep a bookmark on the Northern Regional/Dun Carraig Baronial
Dance page at <http://members.aol.com/SCAVard/dance.htm>, or link to it
through the Dun Carraig Baronial website at
<http://duncarraig.atlantia.sca.org>.

With the not-so-little feat...

// Vard //

Lord Edvard Gayer, Chronicler
Barony of Dun Carraig, Atlantia
http://members.aol.com/SCAVard

PS - Any who wish to come and hurl rotten vegetables at me during the poetry
competition Saturday are welcome to do so.  I will be wearing red, so you may
want to choose greenery to ensure that your "opinion" will leave it's mark!
<g>