pennsic schedule

Poster: "Rowanwald Central" <rownwald@gte.net>

Greetings from Rosine of Rowanwald, Pennsic Troll!
    His Majesty of the MidRealm has approved the Pennsic Schedule and
allowed the final version to be posted to the Staff. I thought you'd be
interested in these excerpts (I deleted such things as "MidRealm hosts
dinner for...."

In loving service,
Rosine