RE: pennsic schedule

Poster: E L Wimett <silverdragon@Charleston.Net>

Too bad!!! Yet another year when I will not be able to attend Atlantian
Court because it is directly opposite the peak of Midnight Madness.
 (Though admittedly this is better than it's being on the battlefield since
I can at least hear the cheers from my merchant space on Bow Street.)

Alisoun (who is sick of having people ask me what politics led me to absent
myself from Atlantian Court at Pennsic when the only problem is that our
Royalty keep scheduling it when it is difficult or impossible for merchants
to attend)