[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index][Search Archives]
(OT)SCA acronym a red flag to ISP???? kinda long.
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, "Atlantia List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <SERapier@egroups.com>
- Subject: (OT)SCA acronym a red flag to ISP???? kinda long.
- From: "MTR/AAHR" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 16:40:59 -0400
- Cc: "Dennis Fillpot" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "John H Bova" <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <geneviaMOAS@juno.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Office Manager" <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: "MTR/AAHR" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Poster: "MTR/AAHR" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Greetings! I have a question for anyone who I can actually manage to get
this to, before my ISP decides it don't like the addy .
Because of upcoming KWAR, I have subscribed to almost all of the Kingdom
email lists, in order to get the info out there.
In doing this, I have found that my Internet service provider is BLOCKING
messages, either sent FROM me or TO me from the lists. Various messages I
have sent have bounced back as undeliverable, when I know the address to be
correct and have been receiving messages from said address.
Case in point, the Ealdormere list-
According to the List Owner, I am subscribed. He has no messages being
returned from the list that SHOULD be coming to me. Yet I have not recieved
them. My messages are not getting to the list, he says, and I receive them
back DAYS after I post them.
I have yet to recieve anything from the following-
The last returned message from Ealdormer said that it was a 'suspicious
list'. Now I find out that the acronym, 'SCA', is a red flag for ISP's.
My question is WHY?
And has anyone else out there had these problems before?
Is there anything I can do about it?
Thanks for listening, or attempting to.}:)
-Wolf Kestris Rowanwood
Stronghold of Raven's Cove
List Archives, FAQ, FTP: http://merryrose.atlantia.sca.org/
Admin. requests: email@example.com