RE: (OT)SCA acronym a red flag to ISP???? kinda long.

Poster: "ryunyo" <ryunyo@goplay.com>

"MTR/AAHR" <wolffe@onslowonline.net>
wrote on Monday May 17, 1999:

>...my Internet service provider is BLOCKING messages, either sent FROM me or TO me from the lists. Various messages I have sent have bounced back as undeliverable, when I know the address to be correct... and I receive them back DAYS after I post them.

Now I find out that the acronym, 'SCA', is a red
flag for ISP's.  My question is WHY?

>-Wolf Kestris Rowanwood
>Stronghold of Raven's Cove, Atlantia

Dear Lord Wolf:
   My lord once did a search on "SCA" and found
it can stand for "Satanic Church of America,"
"Sheep Wars of Australia," and *many* other
things.
   This may explain your problem somewhat, but
we have no idea how to cure it.  Sorry, and good
luck.  We may *all* need your solution, when
you find it.
   Kellyn Firesinger (West)