Re: Gulf Wars Camping

Poster: Janine H Sutter <jsutter@scotland.ces.state.nc.us>

I guess I was a bit confusing in my original message.  I realize that there is
an area set apart for Atlantia, but I think that there are many gentles who
think that this camping area is only for royals and their friends.  I am just
saying that maybe we need to get an area that is a little bit larger next year
and issue an invite to ALL Atlantians attending Gulf Wars.  This, of course,
does not apply to those of us camping  in the hound, horse or merchant areas.
 And not everyone will wish to camp there, but I think it would be a nice
showing of strength.   Kari

--
Janine Honey Sutter
E-Mail  : jsutter@scotland