Re: Dry vs Damp vs Wet

Poster: "Steve Schell" <sschell@hepc.com>

Try Catholic!

Most of the churches I've belonged to have beer and wine, etc. at their own
events and unless there's a concern for people going insane with intoxication and
doing damage.... you should be able to get an "OK".

Just trying to be of service.

But you might not want to introduce yourself to Father ????? as "BawdyLady"
LOL

Steven Schell