RE: Dry vs Damp vs Wet

Poster: "Mohajerin, Leila" <mohaj001@onyx.dcri.duke.edu>

Catholics and Unitarians allow alcohol.  I don't know if it helps or
not, but I have been to weddings in other area held in historic mansions
that also seemed to have the desired atmosphere.  I don't know where you
get a listing of these though. Perhaps the local chapter of the Historic
Preservation Society or City Chamber of Commerce?