Re: Courtesy and Honor at Pennsic (was Babies)

Poster: JBRMM266@aol.com

In a message dated 99-06-15 18:23:34 EDT, betty_eyer@yahoo.com writes:

<<  The obvious way is to do so by example, which is powerful, but that is
subtle and can often be missed.  Are there other ways?
 Magdlana >>

I think positive reinforcement is another powerful way.  One of the best
feelings I have ever had was when someone expressed appreciation for some
small act of courtesy.

If you catch someone doing something good, recognize and compliment it!  Need
not be effusive, but give them a "well done" or an "attaboy/attagirl"!

~Donal Mac Ruiseart