our folks over seas

Poster: **** <**@roanoke.infi.net>

I have had a son- in- law in desert storm. I took advice from Ann
Landers and sent him care packages. You can find a local restaurant to
purchase some of those individual packages of mayonaise, ketchup, &
mustard (they cost 3 cents a piece here). They don't need
refridgeration. You can also send cans of tuna, and anything else you
think these people might like to have (cookies are a big hit). If they
don't happen to like some of the things you send they can give it to a
buddy who will be happy to get it.. It really will mean a lot to them.