12th Night

     Greetings from Siobhan,

     I received a request for directions, but my attempts to reply keep
     bouncing back so here are the directions to 12th Night.  If you
     already have them sorry for the repeat.

     Please realize, I have never been to the site - I am simply
     transcribing for you the directions that I have.

     Do yourselves a favor check a map before you start.

     From DC, MD & Northern VA:
     Take your best route to Rt. 4 south into Calvert County.  This could
     be Exit 11 off the DC Beltway (PA Ave. South), or from Rt 301 in Upper
     Marlboro, or from Rt. 2 South from Annapolis.  Take Rt. 4 through
     Calvert County, crossing the bridge at Solomon's Island into St.
     Mary's County.  At Rt. 235, turn Right and proceed approximately 4
     miles to the Hollywood Volunteer Fire Department on the LEFT.

     From Points South:
     Take your best route to I-95 north of Richmond.  Take the exit for
     Fort AP Hill to Rt 301.  Go North onto bridge ($1.50 toll payable on
     leaving MD).  Approximately 4 miles north of the bridge, take a RIGHT
     onto Rt. 234  Rt. 234 becomes Rt. 5.  Follow Rt. 5 into Leonardtown
     and take a LEFT at the T-intersection onto Rt. 245.  Follow Rt. 245 to
     the intersection with Rt. 235.  Turn LEFT onto Rt. 235, proceed to the
     Hollywood Volunteer Fire Department on the LEFT.

     See you all there,
     Siobhan