Any and Everything about 12th Night

     Greetings to the Net from Siobhan,

     I am getting LOTS of questions, requests, etc. about 12th night.
     Let me make it clear, I am not the autocrat.  I have only posted
     several messages for the autocrat because I have net access.

     IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO THE AUTOCRAT PLEASE DO NOT RELY ON A MESSAGE
     FROM ME TO ROBERT.  You are as likely to speak to him between now and
     Saturday as I am.

     I have either answered or relayed all that I am able, but as of now
     (Thursday)  I do not anticipate speaking with him before Saturday due
     to my work and personal obligations.

     Please call Robert directly if you need something!

     He can be reached at
        DAY (301) 952-7021
        EVE (410) 267-0294

     Thanks Much!