Re: 12th Night

     Greetings.

     Many thanks to Siobhan for the directions. If I may, there are a
     couple of minor clarifications to the directions.

     > From DC, MD & Northern VA:
     <SNIP>
     > At Rt. 235, turn Right and proceed approximately 4 miles to the
     > Hollywood Volunteer Fire Department on the LEFT.

     Rt. 235 is the first signal after the bridge.

     > From Points South:
     <SNIP>
     > Follow Rt. 5 into Leonardtown and take a LEFT at the T-intersection
     > onto Rt. 245.

     Rt. 245 is not at a T-intersection anymore...but it used to be. Watch
     for the light and make the left. Sometime last year, they finished the
     Rt. 5 bypass.

     Regards,
     Tadhg
     ...a former citizen and sometimes native guide