Spiff Happens Bumper Stickers

Greetings to lookers and lurkers alike at the Merry Rose!

At Atlantian Twelfth Night I saw "Spiff Happens"  bumper stickers for sale
in the merchant area.  When I went to buy one they had sold out. (I had in
mind to purchase three...)  I also have a few friends who couldn't attend
the festivities who would like to own one or more of these bumper stickers.
 Is it still possible to purchase them?  Who to contact?

Mille Mercis,
Ysabeau M.