Spanish Cookbooks

     Greetings,

     Since I read at work I don't have my references handy, but there are a
     couple of excellent arab and moorish cookbooks.  It's a long weekend,
     so have patience with me - I'll try to get the names and such on
     Tuesday (if someone else doesn't give them first).

     Corun mentioned "In a Caliph's kitchen".  This is a very nice source.
     It is selected recipies from different sources.  There are obviously
     regional differences between arabs in the middle east and arabs in
     spain, but not tremendous ones.  Many of the recipes are the same or
     similar to the ones for the Moors in Spain.

        Siobhan