Re[2]: Kingdome of Storvik

All grinning and grimacing aside, did someone send that gentle enough
information for us to sort him out later?

Tadhg

Subject: Re: Kingdome of Storvik
Author:  telenet!rootbeer!dmontuor@uunet.uu.net (Dave Montuori) at smtpgate
Date:    1/25/95 10:02 AM

In article <3g13no$5er@newsbf02.news.aol.com>,
MaireRua <mairerua@aol.com> wrote:
>Dear Gentles,
>Would someone please send me information on how I can contact the Kingdom
                                                                   ^^^^^^^
>of Storvik in Washington, DC?  I wish to join the local DC chapter of SCA.

Yes, folks, just as a King can grant an Augmentation of Arms to a group,
so now have we been blessed (?) with the first INSTITUTIONAL member of
the Order of St. Saponaceous!

Baron Igor, get that evil grin off your face.... :-)

Evan da Collaureo, resident of Stierbach which is kind of near Storvik.
Support the great Atlantian Breeding Program (tm)... Now in Export
    to the East *and* Drachenwald! Your kingdom's name could be here too!!!