Re: Dim lighting in the tavern

Lord Kendrick scripsit:

> What I would like to propose is a get together. The next big event that
> I will be at (not counting Storvik's Baronial Investiture because
> I'm autocratting that) will be University.  Yes, Henry, I realize this
> is no good for you, but then again everyone sees you at University
> anyway and can get to know your face that way.  I'm not saying that
> we don't want you, just that we'll catch you next time around. Anyway,
> I'd like to propose that sometime during University the people of
> the Merry Rose get together.  We can either do it during a class
> period (not a very good time), or during lunch or dinner.  I'm open
> to suggestions.  What does everyone else think?

I think this sounds like a great idea!  In fact, University AND Pennsic would
be good places for get-togethers.  I know there's usually a Rialto party at
the War, but that's pretty huge nowadays, sometimes hard to track down
familiar e-voices! :)  And who are we to pass up another excuse to party???

We could call it the Back Room Gathering! :)

Count me for a yes ....

Meli
<who really wants to get to know some of these witty, intelligent, funny,
charming people!>