Yankee's and such

Kendrick mused:
> Ellwood wrote:
> > Now as far as your statements about Dixie.... 8^)  Didn't you know that
> > wherever you go in the South that every state north of where you are is
> > considered a bunch of Yankees?  (With the notable exception of Florida
> > where the Yankees outnumber the Rebs 8^))
>
> That's certainly true.  All of Atlantia seems like the north to me.
> I'm orignally from Alabama. ;-)

Someone once explained to me that for people ...:
... in Texas, anyone outside Texas is a Yankee.
... in Europe (or Canada), anyone in the US is a Yankee.
... in the US west of the Mississippi, anyone east of the Mississippi
    is a Yankee.
... in a southern US state south of New England, anyone from any
    region north is a Yankee.
... in New England, anyone from Mass. is a Yankee.
... in Mass, anyone from Boston is a Yankee.
And of course people in Boston have no idea what a Yankee is!

Razmus, who you can call anything you like, just don't call me late
for the feast...
--
              Razmus the [Innocent | Pure] of Norwode
               AKA: Rich Weissler [azrael@access.digex.com]
It's always a good idea to be able to laugh at yourself....other
people are probably laughing at you anyway.            -Anonymous